Sunday, January 13, 2008

Email and photos from Deon Farnes

Stephanie......these were fun to come across when I started thinkingabout where I might have pictures of Inez with our family. If I comeacross anything else, I'll let you know.I might mention that all five of our children served full-timemissions and Inez sent all of them a wonderful package everyChristmas. When we went caroling to her the Sunday before she passedaway, appreciation was expressed again for the kindness she had shownto all of them.

Stephanie,This is the most recent picture I have of our family.....from our son's wedding reception June 2, 2007 at the Senca Stake Center inGermantown. Your grandmother was there and I'm sending some othercandid shots including her and will identify who is in them.Deon

Inez Woltz talking with the Farnes boys. Ryan in blue tie, Richardwith back to camera. Sherilyn Farnes in blue dress in background.Donnie Grimsley to right talking with President Wendell Zollinger &President Gregory Harman [Seneca MD Stake President].


Inez at table with John & Donnie Grimsley, Patty & Sam Arrieta atDerek & Tiffany's MD reception. [June 2, 2007]








No comments: