Thursday, January 17, 2008

Note from Megan Broadbent Sperry

Hi Stephanie,
I want to offer my sympathies on the passing of your grandmother. I was one of the many missionaries from the Quince Orchard ward that she wrote to. Every month, without fail, she sent me the ward Relief Society newsletter and a cheerful note. I wrote back, and our correspondence lasted the duration of my mission. Any mail is greatly appreciated when you're on a mission, and I loved having the consistency of knowing that I would always get a letter from Inez. I always enjoyed her sweet messages. When I got home, I met her in person and got to talk to her a few times before I left the ward to go back to school. She was a wonderful lady, and I just thought you might want to know how she touched my life.
Sincerely,
Megan (Broadbent) Sperry

No comments: