Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thoughts from Angelica Airess

I, Angelica Airess would like to take this time to express my love to Inez Woltz, a wonderful woman and friend. She always looked out for me for she was a member of the church from birth and I was a convert. She would correct me in a loving fashion when she saw that I was not acting in the right manner as a LDS. I was young in the church and did not know that much about being a true LDS. I wish that I had listened to her sooner for I got into trouble because I had problems with the leadership of the church. This also caused me to have a bad experience with my Heavenly Father, which I regret very much.

Inez would send me birthday cards and take me out to breakfast for my birthday.

Inez would save a seat for me by her for a number of years until I got sick and missed out on that blessing.

I miss Inez very much and was hoping that one day we would be sitting together at church again.

Inez talked a lot about her family. She loved them all very much and was very pleased with them.

No comments: