Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Email from Linda Mayer/and Dale Woltz

I had planned on emailing you before the funeral, but failed! I wanted to let the family know that Dale and I were thinking about her and the rest of you guys. We both wanted to come back for the funeral, but as you probably know from your mom, Dale is still recuperating from major surgery. They didn’t sew him up because of the peritonitis, so he is limited as to what he can do and where he can go. Please give my love to your mom and aunts! I know how tough this is – I lost my mom in 1980 and it seems like yesterday. I loved Inez – she accepted me so quickly when I lived back there with Ralph and she continued to be such a loving a gracious woman after we divorced. She was amazing!!
I do have some pictures – it will take some time because with Dale moving here in September, we are a little disorganized still.
I can’t wait to see the blog you are creating –
Thanks!
Linda Mayer
937-738-7075 (home)
980 white Oak Ct
Marysville, Ohio 43040

No comments: